For you, for you are “Everything.”
04. Pencils & Paper
05. Being and Nothingness
06. Tango for one
07. Three by Three
08. On you
XX. JUST ANOTHER NUMBER
- Lovelorn - alone I languish
- Within the hour / - his power totally consumed me
- Love is. . . - more thicker than forget.
- Stockholm syndrome - 'F' me! 'F' me! 'F' me! is this... is this... me?
- I shall read… - for what else to do now?
- Dust & Shadow - "Pulvis et umbra sumus"
- L O V E - is love [full stop]
- Tittle-Tattle - Telltale Tit / Your tongue shall be slit • • •
- No Second Troy - -- W. B. Yeats (1916)
- The Fear Factor - a letter, unread:
- Love me little, love me long - — Robert Herrick (1591–1674)
- Roman Love &c. - 6Roman Love 😀 Let's b Wild9
- Love -
- is -
- Strong -
- 11 weeks (i.e., 77 days) - Monuments to the Moment
- The Terror. . . - air's thin on the edge.
- Soul Meets Soul on Lovers’ Lips - The pain deep within sears with fiery burn A persistent pain, to which there’s no gain For you, you see, there’s nowhere I’ll not go So I’ll play this hand, for I can’t forego. There’s no depth too low, nor deprivation There’s no face too shear, or sunken station There’s … Continue reading "Soul Meets Soul on Lovers’ Lips"
- nunc scio quid sit amor - “Now I know what love is.” — Virgil, Eclogues, VIII.
- ubi amor, ibi dolor - “Where [there is] love, there [is] pain.”
- amor vincit omnia - “Love conquers all: let us too surrender to love.”
- Remembering you - What is a friend? A single soul dwelling in two bodies. — Aristotle People ❱ Philosophers ❱❱ Aristotle. The coming has currently ceased; at an unknown point in a bitter Arctic winter, I wonder whether I shall ever see the treasure trove’s golden glow again. Happiness is the meaning and the purpose of life, the … Continue reading "Remembering you"
- Strung out on - a marooned schooner,
- ✍🏻 twenny.4..7 - i think *only* of YOU
- Greek ‘n’ Roman love - 6 love blinds / love binds 9
- You stole my soul - (1 of 2) ^ intitle [sic]
- You hold my heart - (2 of 2) ^ intitle [sic]
- Love me little, love me long - [Robert Herrick | 1591–1674]
- ✍🏻 Abandonment - ❝regrets do crush me flat❞
- ✍🏻 Remorse - it's really relentless
- ✍🏻 I miss you - way, 'way' beyond belief
- Revenge is sweet - according to some.
- The Cloths of Heaven - from Yeats by way of me 2 U
- ✍🏻 I am so very sorry 😐 - for the way I behaved with you
- ✍🏻 Joe–to–Josè - 📸 📸 📸 📸 📸 📸 📸 📸
- ‘Damned if you do,’ - (and) damned if you don't.
- The Silken Tent - -- Robert Frost (1874–1963)
- ✍🏻 Alone w/ Lovechild - & awaiting my Secret Sharer's return...
- I claw at - death's door.
- N≗ LXXXV - ⊺ ⊻ ☇ ☆
- 📙 Milk and Honey - [Canadian |1982--]
- Unyielding - & 100% resolute...
- 📙 The Forty Rules of Love - [Elif Shafak | 1971-- ]
- i’m Reaping - my just deserts //
- ‘Just deserts’ - neither meed // nor guerdon
- *ART - "Yes, we're lovers…
- D H Lawrence - [English | 1885–1930]
- Cherry Robbers - From, 'Love Poems and Others' (1913)
- Love by Larkin - -- Philip Larkin
- Retrospective (adj.) - Reflecting on The Desert Rose
- Sonnet XXIII - -- John Milton
- Kahlil Gibran - [Lebanese | 1883--1931]
- Drifting… -
- Reading… - After ending my affair with a married person I’m overwhelmed with grief — Trish Murphy (2016, November 4th) The Irish Tines The Situation I have just ended an affair with a married man that has been going on for the last number of years. It started out as a flirt and then a fling and … Continue reading "Reading…"
- Dreaming… -
- ✍🏻 Tempestuous - her siren call rings still --
- Edmund Spenser - [English | 1553–1599]
- ✍🏻 Dark Light - Pure White vs. Jet Black
- ✍🏻 What once was - no longer is
- Music when - soft voices die (to -- J 💌)
- Amoretti LXXV - "One Day I Wrote Her Name"
- Sonnet 18 - Shall I compare thee to a summer’s day? Thou art more lovely and more temperate: Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May, And summer’s lease hath all too short a date: Sometime too hot the eye of heaven shines, And often is his gold complexion dimm’d; And every fair from fair sometime declines, … Continue reading "Sonnet 18"
- ‘Message in a bottle’ - Save. Our. Soul.
- ✍🏻 How I Yearn 4 U - [ . & your perfect smile . ]
- Love, they say, is blind - Please let us be kind My heart's in a bind
- ✍🏻 The Pain - is so truly limitless
- 📙 Love in the Time of Cholera - (Gabriel García Márquez | 1928–2014)
- Gaius Catullus - (Roman | 84–54 BC)
- W B Yeats - [Irish | 1865–1939]
- ✍🏻 Darkest Night - [ part 1 of 2 ]
- ✍🏻 Blinding Light - [ part 2 of 2 ]
- ✍🏻 8 (mate ‘n’ master) - what do you insinu8?
- Robert Frost - (American | 1874–1963)
- Walt Whitman - (American | 1819–1892)
- ✍🏻 Seven’s heaven - Well if six is six, seven is heaven (and this monkey’s been buried by ten tonnes of his own venom). Deepest Regret Janus-faced, I’d been to her Antithesis of what’s fair You, for you, I’ll endeavour. Journeys can be forever And we, we can yet get there You, for you, I’ll go further. Just let’s … Continue reading "✍🏻 Seven’s heaven"
- ✍🏻 Sun, Sand & - "Searing saudade"
- ✍🏻 5 reasons why. - There was once deep zest There was once deep lust There was then our split Then lust turned to dust Then zest turned to rust 1. Undue cruelty 2. Unfair language 3. Unkind behaviour 4. Uncalled for guilt trips 5. Unappreciated (sic – it’s ‘six’)
- ✍🏻 4 Squares - i.e., ⬛️ ⬛️ ⬛️ ⬛️
- Love bytes - w/ dates & #s
- ✍🏻 for a reprieve - I'll dig and till this earth 'til I die
- End Game? - again, history repeats.
- As of now - I was dogged by that star. Now I’m blue as the moon.